A Simple Place to Grow


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ideas to share?
Email us at blessedbylittlethings@gmail.com

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Online Devotions...Try Focus on the Family

Hmmm.. I recently discovered a new world in growing in my faith and knowledge of God... online!!! My husband and I have been recently sharing devotions on Focus on the Family... He is an auditory learner and me... well...I love reading. Reading the Bible together has not worked... alas... the copy of the bible I bought for couples has not been read except by me... alone!!
But at Focus on the Family we have found a place to connect together with God. Give it a try... and if you want to start devotions with your husband... I am sure he would agree to starting with the series on No More Headaches!!! LOL!! (Just search the title)

Here is the link:

http://www.focusonthefamily.com/
Focus on the family has specific sections on relationships, parenting, faith, entertainment, social issues, midlife etc. You can also listen to online broadcasts...that is where we started. There are good broadcasts on parenting, too.

****Do you have any other websites you like for learning more about God and applying it to your life? Send a link or tell us about it!